- Basic Serged - and follow-up
- Early Non-Serged - Can be hard on needles because of thick layering. Also will have a long drying time. I really recommend the non-serged detail oriented and the T-shirt non-serged over this style.
- Detail Oriented Prefitted - and non-serged version
- Seamless Extended Wing Prefitted - Also used with the T-shirt prefitted.
- T-Shirt non-serged Prefitted - Would be great with any knit or cotton woven replacing the T-shirt.
- Stay-dry Prefitted
and I used thin Gerber-type (without the batting) prefolds for the comfort serged tutorial.
If you have another style you want me to post, just let me know!