Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Simple Doll FOE Diaper


I made a bunch of these for my daughter's Cabbage Patch doll, and some friends requested that I draw up the template for them. *However, I rounded the front because people seem to prefer sewing FOE that way. ;)

I used anti-pill fleece and fold-over-elastic since they didn't need to be absorbent. They fit several of her other dolls as well. Like her American Girl doll etc. I also used cheap velcro from the craft store for the velcro ones, so they are easy for a toddler to fasten and unfasten by herself.



1 comment:

  1. Currently rehabbing 9 CPK dolls used by my daughter in the first years on the market and now after my granddaughter is done with them. Need diaper for 13" CPK preemie and 15" baby. Do you have both? Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete