Sunday, April 7, 2013

Seattle Area People!

Anyone local to me, expecting a new baby, and planning a baby shower soon?  Or have a close friend planning one and planning to cloth-diaper that you want to surprise with an awesome CD gift!?

I have made an offer here: http://community.babycenter.com/post/a41196577/seattle_area_people_stop_here

Basically, I will make one local lucky person a fancy schmancy cloth diaper babyshower cake!  I'll do it in their theme colors or patterns, etc. if they have one.  It'll be snazzy, and I'll take a photo of it for all the rest of my readers to see as well.  ;)

Comment up here or post on the babycenter thread, and I'll do a random number drawing to choose one or two winners!  I'll choose the winners on May 1st!

I just did this little one for a shower later today (April 13th).  It has 4 premium prefolds as the core of the base layer.  Then 4 infant prefolds as the second tier's core.  Then 4 preemie prefolds at the top with 2 snappies and 1 pair of diaper pins.  The outside of the bottom tier has 2 Sunbaby OS pocket diapers, 1 Diaper Rite OS pocket diaper, and 1 AIO that I made, and 2 extra bamboo inserts.  The second level has 1 NB-S pocket diaper, 1 aplix with loop fabric NB-S cover, 1 snaps NB-S cover, 1 NB-S fitted diaper, 1 XS fold-in fitted diaper, and a couple extra inserts/doublers.





6 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I'm due end of June...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your post on BBC. I have a friend due in early August and think this would be a great way to share my love of cloth with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is she having and organized baby shower?

      Delete
  3. I'm going to share this with my cousin. Too bad I don't live closer to you! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in... I'm due in Oct and 2 close friends due in May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WISH I was in the local area...but I'm down in Reno, NV :-(

    ReplyDelete