Monday, November 12, 2012

Random Ramblings

Today I was notified that KAMsnaps.com has listed a link to my template downloads on their site.  :)  I'm happy that more of you can have access to my templates now!

I have always bought all my snaps from KAMsnaps.com.  They're awesome.

If anyone wonders if I use pliers or a press...  I just use the pliers.  I am on my 3rd pair though in 3 years.  ;)  I don't make a high volume of any one type of diapers, nor do I do snap-replacements often enough to justify a press to myself (or the space for one).  So, I have stuck with just the pliers.  I like the pliers because I can just sit in bed or on the couch watching TV while doing my snap-applying.


Also, I am considering writing an eBook that I'd probably self-publish on amazon.com or something.  We're dealing with some complicated medical problems with my oldest currently, however, when I get some more time, I will work on some cleaner step-by-step written tutorials and pictorials along with all my printable templates/patterns (diapers and NON-diapers).  I'd do every method and mix of materials separately and index to them from within the individual patterns so it'd be easy to reference back and forth.  Does that sound appealing to anyone?  It'd be cheap too!!!


4 comments:

  1. Publish!!!!! The diaper world would definitely benefit from your tutorials, and I, for one, would love to send some $$ your way because I have gotten so much use out of your patterns. Thanks for being awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, i'm one of them who wait for your published e-book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late to the party, but would love to see an eBook w/ your tutorials! Love your website - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete