Things have just been VERY busy. October through mid-November was a BUSY month. We went on a trip to Walt Disney World, I had to sew presents for my son's October birthday, make a newborn stash for a friend's Halloween baby, and I had to sew costumes for a friend's mid-November performance. I also stitched up over a DOZEN bamboo fitteds, 6 PUL covers, some wipes, and some hemp OBV-topped doublers for another friend.
I had to put the SSC on the back-burner for a month, but I did do some pattern revisions and partial mock-ups during that time.
Today I cut out the fabric for the first "final" adult version. The one I'll be taking step-by-step photos of while sewing for the photo tutorial element of that pattern. I still need to "digitize" my template pieces (which are cut out of paper grocery bags currently) too though. :)
Adult buckle and webbing kit: Deluxe kit add-ons: Starting the pre-sewing fabric prep: Heavy Duty thread I'll be using: